Terms and Conditions of Use
Copyright © 2009-2017 Gurnham Consulting Ltd. All rights reserved.
This Website means the web pages provided under the URL gurnham.co.uk; we, and our means or relates to Gurnham Consulting Limited; and you and your means or relates to a user of This Website.
Website Conditions of Use
1. These are the terms and conditions which your use of This Website.
2. These terms and conditions of use apply to your use of This Website irrespective of the delivery platform or device you use to access This Website. By continuing to use This Website you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
3. You agree that your usage of This Website, including the use of any material downloaded or otherwise accessed through This Website, is entirely at your own risk.
4. Without prejudice to any defence which we may have, you agree that we shall not be responsible for any loss, liability, damage, cost, charge or expense of whatever nature and howsoever caused arising from or in any way connected with the use of This Website or your inability to use This Website, including any damage to your computer system software or equipment and/or any resulting loss of data that may occur during or following your use of This Website.
5. We shall retain ownership of the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in This Website.
6. You may not copy, reproduce, reverse-engineer, republish or otherwise mimic any of the content published on This Website or permit or assist any third party to do the same (except as permitted by law).
7. Subject to conditions 5 and 6 above, you shall have the right browse This Website and to make use of the information in This Website for your own personal or internal business purposes, without our consent.
8. We use reasonable efforts to ensure all the information on This Website is accurate and current. The information provided in This Website is for guidance only and, unless stated otherwise, is not intended to form any part of a contract or arrangement between you and Gurnham Consulting Limited.
9. The information provided in This Website has been prepared with reasonable care and is believed to be legal, honest, decent and truthful as of the date of its publication.
10. These terms and conditions of use for This Website shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law.